Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Post #3 Chapter 4

In Chapter 4, there is an input devices section. In this section, there is a section called Pen Input. I was reading this, and one sentence in the section caught my attention. It says nearly all mobile devices have touch screens. I found that really hard to believe because the most commonly used mobile devices do not have touch screens. Unless you are made of money, the screens on your mobile devices are not touch-screen, they are a regular LCD screen. Since the IPHONE and the IPOD Touch came out, now there is a cell phone and an MP3 Player that are touch screen, but they are so expensive that most of the American public cannot afford them. Also included in phones, are blackberrys but they are more than just a phone, and most of them are touch screen but also expensive.
Since my last post, I learned how to use a completely new software. I learned how to use Inspiration. It is a software that sets up concept maps which can help students learn things easier and help teachers teach easier. I learned how to change the shapes and colors of nodes. I also learned how to add pictures to make it more interesting.
In my last post I wrote about how the wireless is not working on my computer. I have tried everything I could possibly think of, and it still will not work. I did find out though that it is only FSUWin that will not work on my computer. I have used wireless at a friend's house and it works fine, so I do not know what to do. If you know a way to help me, please reply to my blog. I would really appreciate it.

No comments: